File visualization

daniel tygel dtygel at eita.org.br
Wed Jun 18 11:20:25 BRT 2014

This is such a bad message, I won't go into details.

Only one thing I really had to mention: "Eita doesn't follow his "own
procedure" and Eita wants everybody else follow It.  Really?". It was
**not** our **own procedure**, it was a **consensual decision among
different people.

We don't want to impose **anything**. If we did not follow a procedure
in your mentioned actionitems, I must thank you for highlighting that
(this is not crucifixing), so that we can correct this.

It is impossible to discuss with these kinds of acusations implicited in
the message of Leandro: summing up, he gives the idea that eita wants to
"impose" things for our own benefit. This is such a profound accusation
that I refute event to respond to it.

I will say it only one more time here: we are willing and committed on
**contributing** to a **collectively** construction of better ways for
this software (noosfero) to be developped.

So I ask you to stop saying that our organization has "hidden agendas"
or "is against" some person or organization or that we only think about
our own interests. This is unacceptable, both morally, ethically and
also it does not correspond to any reasonable fact.

We are not playing here. We want to build collectively for collective
better results.

As for the rest of this awful message, I prefer to not say anything.

         daniel