always assume good faith

Antonio Terceiro terceiro at colivre.coop.br
Wed Jun 18 13:48:59 BRT 2014

On Wed, Jun 18, 2014 at 12:51:24PM -0300, Daniel Tygel wrote:
> I cited the part of the message which was highly offensive, but ok, I repeat
> it here:
>
> Eita doesn't follow his "own procedure" and Eita wants everybody else follow It

You noticed the quotes around "own procedure" right?

Anyway, you¹ *are* the one always invoking The Procedure™.  That's
probably you personally, I don't remember other people from EITA doing
it, at least not as frequently as you.

I am sure you are not doing it in bad faith, but because it was
previously discussed and agreed upon, and I thank you for that; we do
have to remember what has been previously agreed. I am also 100% sure
that Leandro does not think you do it because you have a secret agenda,
and I didn't read anything in the above quote that implies that in any
way.

However, I think we need to focus on the main point of Leandro's
message, which I agree with: let's recognize that The Procedure is not
working (for several reasons), and invoking it this frequently is
probably not a real fix to any problems.

And assume good faith, always.

--
Antonio Terceiro <terceiro at colivre.coop.br>
Colivre - Cooperativa de Tecnologias Livres