0.47.0 RC1 Release

Rodrigo Souto rodrigo at colivre.coop.br
Thu Mar 20 18:37:38 BRT 2014

Hello everybody,

Today we are finally releasing 0.47.0-rc1. The release was planned to
17/03 but due to some final adjustments we could only release it today.
Although the RC1 release date was postponed, we'll try to maintain the
plan and keep the RC2 release (if any) to 31/03/2014 and the final
release to 14/04/2014.

It's EXTREMELY (sorry about that) important that all of you use and test
this version on alpha and on your instances and I hope we do need to
have an RC2 to fix eventual problems you find. If you don't do it,
there's no meaning in having an RC at all.

Merge requests of the current RC should be done against the branch
noosfero_0.47.0.

The packages, tarball, tag link and more informations about this release
can be found on the version's page:
http://noosfero.org/Development/NoosferoVersion00x47x00

Have fun!

--
Rodrigo Souto <rodrigo at colivre.coop.br> :: 55 71 8131-7714
Colivre - Cooperativa de Tecnologias Livres