AI3149 - Autocomplete for choosing product or service category

daniel tygel dtygel at eita.org.br
Sat May 31 11:04:18 BRT 2014

Hi Noosfero community,

     As a request of users from Cirandas, we developped a simple change
in the product or service category selection process: now the user can
either browse the category tree *or *start typing the name of the
category and have the suggestions via autocomplete. It's already in
production in Cirandas, and we've submitted it as a merge-request to
noosfero, under AI3149.

     If there are any comments about changes to be made for it to be
accepted as part of noosfero, please let us know.

       Thank you,

            daniel