Merge-request AI2789: change the "lead" of articles to an 'automatic abstract' instead of 'first paragraph'

daniel tygel dtygel at eita.org.br
Sat May 31 11:09:29 BRT 2014

Hi all,

    This merge-request is in the line for being integrated to noosfero
for already 9 months.

    It's quite a small patch that we thought it could be implemented: it
was presented in the community, there was an ok, there is "4 likes". Is
there some problem with the code? It has been in production in Cirandas
for the last 9 months, without any problems.

http://noosfero.org/Development/ActionItem2789

The code:
https://gitlab.com/noosfero/noosfero/merge_requests/4

       Thank you,