Isn't it time to extend this list limit of 40Kb for messages?

Antonio Terceiro terceiro at colivre.coop.br
Mon Nov 10 10:52:22 BRST 2014

On Sun, Nov 09, 2014 at 08:10:56PM -0200, Daniel Tygel wrote:
> Hi all,
>
>     Since our simple message about the responsive had 50Kb (yes, a big
> text), it was held for moderation.

The message has a plain text part that is 7.3KB, and a redundant/useless
HTML part which is 6 times bigger ...

[text/plain, quoted, utf-8, 7,3K]
[text/html, quoted, utf-8, 45K]

>     I'd like to suggest that the lists noosfero-dev and noosfero-br have
> their limits extended to 200Kb. What do you think?

I'd like people to stop sending HTML mail, but since I am really tired
of explaining this over and over (mostly to the same people, e.g.
yourself), I just extended the limit to 200kb as you requested.

Defeated by insistence,

--
Antonio Terceiro <terceiro at colivre.coop.br>
Colivre - Cooperativa de Tecnologias Livres