noosfero | Login - Show a message if a user is not active (#656)

Felipe Michel gitlab at gitlab.com
Wed Aug 19 13:23:49 BRT 2015

New comment for Merge Request 656

https://gitlab.com/noosfero/noosfero/merge_requests/656#note_1925247

Felipe Michel

@brauliobo Thank you so much for you suggestions. The messages and exception class name was changed!

About your last suggestion, which instructions do you think that show to the user? Look, exceptions are great for this case, in controller and in API for others applications that do another things when the user is not activated. I understand you point, and my team think about another feature about the response to user: "Shows a link to user send again the activation token to email him". But...this is a another feature, that can be made in future!

What do you think now after my explanation?