noosfero | Secret comunity (#481)

Bráulio Bhavamitra gitlab at gitlab.com
Sat Feb 28 14:51:11 BRT 2015

New comment for Merge Request 481

https://gitlab.com/noosfero/noosfero/merge_requests/481#note_898137

Bráulio Bhavamitra

@terceiro it is also use for templates, which also set `is_template` column to `true` (besides there is the cirandas use case I've said before).
The way it is disabling spammer profiles makes it impossible to distinguish from other invisible profiles, so I thing there is a problem in the current spammer disabling code.

It makes more sense to me the way you propose than an enumeration. But I thing the visibility issue is more like a toggle in real cases cenarios (e.g. google docs, facebook pages, etc), so I would predict that your proposal probably won't be a real demand. Besides it is somehow already implemented by `public_profile` flag, so this would create an ambiguity to users.