noosfero | Move vote infra from plugin to core (#589)

daniel tygel dtygel at eita.org.br
Wed Jun 3 13:22:41 BRT 2015

Hi Victor and Leandro,

    Leandro, thanks for clarifying. The MR title is misleading: it says
that vote infra will be moved to core, which means that **something
new** will be made to core, in terms of functionality. It would be
better to phrase it as "Provide better vote funcionality", something
like that.

    Victor, I think you didn't understand what I meant: of course,
making adjustments to something already existing is ok. But creating new
functionalities in core must be discussed. This is absolutely not
wasting time. It's better to be sure that something is good to everyone
than having to refactor it later. Remember that a merge request should
wait at least one week before being merged by the code owner if he/she
is a commiter. In this case, the merge request was done and committed
immediately, and I understood from the title that it was something new.
If it isn't, as Leandro said, then ok.

           daniel