Noosfero 1.2 - WE ARE NOW FROZEN

Antonio Terceiro terceiro at colivre.coop.br
Wed Jun 17 15:38:52 BRT 2015

Hello,

I think that we have enough new stuff in the master branch to start
preparing a release. The longer we take the more traumatic upgrades will
be.

So from now on I expect everyone to follow the freeze rules for pushing
new commits to the master branch, i.e.

- absolutely *no* new features
- bug fixes only
- non-trivial changes have to be acknowledged by the release manager
  (me).

This time around, let's *not* have a `next` branch, because I feel that
last time people kept adding new stuff to `next` instead of helping to
shape the release.

If you want master to be able to push new features sooner, then

- help getting all tests to pass
- help testing and identifying possible problems for a 1.2 release
  sooner rather than later.

This time I do not have a target date for the release. It will be ready
when it's ready.

--
Antonio Terceiro <terceiro at colivre.coop.br>
Colivre - Cooperativa de Tecnologias Livres