Noosfero 1.2 - WE ARE NOW FROZEN

Antonio Terceiro terceiro at colivre.coop.br
Thu Jun 18 10:00:17 BRT 2015

On Thu, Jun 18, 2015 at 09:09:38AM -0300, Arthur Del Esposte wrote:
> I mean, we fixed the last known broken test with this MR ->
> https://gitlab.com/noosfero/noosfero/merge_requests/602
>
> But seens that a lot of new code have been incorpored into master since
> this MR. Now we have new broken tests =/.

I think we have 2 problems:

- some times the ordering of the merges might cause problems

- but sometimes these problems are not real problems, but tests that are
  too fragile and will break very easily, e.g.  some text in the HTML
  output changed the test fails; this kind of test needs to be fixed do
  _not_ depend on very specific text.

--
Antonio Terceiro <terceiro at colivre.coop.br>
Colivre - Cooperativa de Tecnologias Livres