noosfero | after rails4 merge, thumbail generation for uploaded images fails (#152)

Antonio Terceiro gitlab at mg.gitlab.com
Tue Nov 10 11:18:02 BRST 2015

New comment for Issue 152

https://gitlab.com/noosfero/noosfero/issues/152#note_2619450

Author: Antonio Terceiro

on further investigation, if I create a job object in the console and tell it to do its thing, it works just fine. i.e. with the commands below I was able to create the thumbnails for the files I have uploaded before:

```ruby
job = CreateThumbnailsJob.new('UploadedFile', UploadedFile.last.id)
job.perform
```

however, when I upload from the application it still does not create the thumbnails for some reason.