Noosfero 1.3 RC1 released

Antonio Terceiro terceiro at colivre.coop.br
Fri Oct 9 10:59:43 BRT 2015

I have just released Noosfero 1.3 RC1. This is a preview of what 1.3
will be, and is not recommended for productiom usage just yet. Please
help the community by testing it.

Installing

If you use Debian packages, just follow the instructions on
http://download.noosfero.org/debian/wheezy-test/

If you use the source tarball, you can grab:

- http://download.noosfero.org/source/noosfero-1.3~rc1.tar.gz
  (source tarball)
- http://download.noosfero.org/source/noosfero-1.3~rc1.tar.gz.sig
  (detached gpg signature, by yours truly)
- http://download.noosfero.org/source/noosfero-1.3~rc1.tar.gz.sha256sum
  (sha256sum hash)

If you install from git, you can point your repository at the 1.3-rc1
tag, or at the master branch (which is now not accepting any new
features, and will only receive bug fixes and translation updates until
the release).

coming soon - a public testing installation

I will make a public installation of 1.3 RC1 available for those willing
to help with user-level testing. I will try to do that later today, but
in the worst case it will be online by next week.

--
Antonio Terceiro <terceiro at colivre.coop.br>
Colivre - Cooperativa de Tecnologias Livres