Noosfero 1.3 RC1 released

Antonio Terceiro terceiro at colivre.coop.br
Tue Oct 13 11:10:53 BRT 2015

On Fri, Oct 09, 2015 at 10:59:43AM -0300, Antonio Terceiro wrote:
> coming soon - a public testing installation
>
> I will make a public installation of 1.3 RC1 available for those willing
> to help with user-level testing. I will try to do that later today, but
> in the worst case it will be online by next week.

That would be http://noosfero-1.3.dev.colivre.net/

Note that this system does *not* send emails to the outside world, on
purpose (email confirmation for signing up is disabled). Next time I
will try to provide an "internal" email so we are also able to test
email-related features.

--
Antonio Terceiro <terceiro at colivre.coop.br>
Colivre - Cooperativa de Tecnologias Livres