Form to register new enterprise is not public?

Marcos rpj marcos.rpj2 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 6 10:29:50 BRT 2016

Hello,

Actually, any user can register a new enterprise. Just go to user's control
panel, then "manage my groups", and "Register a new enterprise". A task to
view and accept this new enterprise will appear in the environment admin's
control panel.

If you want a URL to do this directly, try "/enterprise_registration"

Regards,
Marcos Ronaldo