noosfero | Allow person identifier to be updated (!1113)

Leandro Nunes gitlab at mg.gitlab.com
Wed Feb 15 09:13:22 BRST 2017

New comment for Merge Request !1113:

https://gitlab.com/noosfero/noosfero/merge_requests/1113#note_23427108

@TallysMartins I think the worst thing is lost some external reference that someone did with for that profile. But I think that if it's possible to change the community identifier so should be possible to change the person identifier too.
I agree with you that it's desirible to make some environment configuration where the administrator could choose if this change is possible or not in your context.
What I see constantly is the need to change the profile identifier because it was created incorrectly.