Is chat worked yet? / O bate papo ainda funciona?

Rodrigo Souto rodrigo at colivre.coop.br
Tue Jan 10 09:33:30 BRST 2017

Hello Raphael,

We actually having some trouble with ejabberd in the current Debian
stable release. We are working on the fix for the noosfero-chat package
but in the mean time we were able to make the char work properly
installing ejabberd 16.08-1~bpo8+1 through Debian Jessie Backports. You
can try to solve your problem this way.

A good way to investigate the problem is using ejabberd's log which
should be on /etc/log/ejabberd.log.

PS: If you want to discuss this further in portuguese feel free to send
a message to noosfero-br list.