noosfero | pg_search plugin: check if pg_search gem installed (!1287)

Rodrigo Souto gitlab at mg.gitlab.com
Thu Jul 27 16:36:19 BRT 2017

This check is redundant, since the `enable` command already check if the dependencies are installed. Also we should not install debian packages "by hand" like how it's currently being done on this plugin while we have the proper code on `script/noosfero-plugins`.

What do you think about allowing dependencies to be installed "by hand" by making the `script/noosfero-plugins` not break if it tries to install a dependency package and it's not available? This would not cover the case where you are on a Debian distro and have noosfero repository on your source.list, since it'd be able to find the proper package and install it even though you installed the gem "by hand".

---