noosfero | Automate noosfero.org deploy (#320)

Gabriel Silva gitlab at mg.gitlab.com
Tue Apr 17 00:22:21 BRT 2018

New Issue was created.

Issue 320: https://gitlab.com/noosfero/noosfero/issues/320
Author:    Gabriel Silva
Assignee:

As stated in our previous community meetings, we plan to use a Noosfero instance to replace the current Foswiki instance. The goal is to always have it running the latest release.

We started to design a build pipeline. So far, we have some constraints:
* `noosfero.org` will run on Docker
* Our release builds will build and push a new Noosfero image to some registry
* Build the pipelines using GitLab CI/CD services.

We will keep it simple for now, a first draft is [documented in the wiki](https://gitlab.com/noosfero/noosfero/wikis/pipeline).

There are some tasks already. The roadmap follows:
* [ ] Build a new Docker production image on build success
* [ ] Publish the built image in some registry (DockerHub? GitLab? Both?)
* [ ]

---