noosfero | fresh install using `script/quick-start` failing: "relation articles does not exist" (#331)

Álax Alves gitlab at mg.gitlab.com
Wed May 9 14:21:38 BRT 2018

@joenio I was having this same problem during the [migration to Rails 5.1.6](https://gitlab.com/noosfero/noosfero/merge_requests/1438). I later realized that it was a problem with my `db/schema.rb` file so simply rebasing with the master branch and re-running `./script/quick-start` solved the problem.