noosfero | Migrating database from old version fails (#374)

Aaron gitlab at mg.gitlab.com
Mon Nov 5 11:40:41 BRST 2018

I was deleting the volumes several times and I have also build the container several times. The migration steps in between are just working fine and now it's up and running. https://another-roadmap.net/

Maybe it's the old ruby version in jessie.
I tried once to update to debian stretch but there are errors in your repository. I've documented that if you wish, i can add another issue on that.