noosfero | WIP: Button to sensitive content (!1640)

Iasmin Mendes gitlab at mg.gitlab.com
Fri Nov 30 11:20:16 BRST 2018

Iasmin Mendes commented on a discussion on app/models/folder.rb:

>      'folder'
>    end
>
> +  def subdirectories

The folders scope in Article returns all folders in the profile directory tree. In this case, I need to return only the folders that are in the first level of the directory tree. What's more, I need to know if there aren't folders on the first level of the tree. If nothing is found, the rails scope will return all folders instead of an empty vector.