noosfero | [ActivityPub] Privacy change in a shared content is not reflected to remote servers (#405)

Gabriel Silva gitlab at mg.gitlab.com
Thu Aug 22 21:18:00 BRT 2019

Gabriel Silva created an issue:

  If you publish a public file it will be sent to remote servers. If you change it to be private later on, it will still be visible in remote server, what do not respect the author privacy settings. Also, if the private file is is destroyed, the `Delete` message will not be sent to the remote servers, creating an inconsistent state across the network. We must find a way to reflect these changes to the entire network.

Possible solution: store the original `access` in the `ActivityPub::ActivityLog`, so we know when the message must be shared between servers if the content is not visible by anyone.