[Postfix-br] Spam x Clamav

Ricardo Denilson r.denilson em gmail.com
Quarta Março 13 15:48:20 BRT 2013

Fala Pessoal,

Tenho o meu antivírus (CLAMAV-0.96.5) atualizado, porém tenho recebido um
volume de SPAMs muito grande. O conteúdo é sempre muito parecido. Segue
abaixo alguns exemplos:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Stocks are on our Radar-Pre-Market Alert! Quickie Trade Alert:!!!

Trade Date: Tue, Mar 12, 2013
Name: Pengram
Stock: P_NGM
Current price: $0.027
Long Term Target: $.15

SuperBowl Pick Coming Your Way Tomorrow Morning! This is On Immediate
Bounce Alert!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In The Green For Actual Gains!!! Insider Buying!

Date: Mar, 12
Name: Pengram Gold
Ticker: PN_G_M
Currently traded: .027
Short Term Target: $0.25

Here Is The New Pick... Sub-Penny Play Ready to Skyrocket!

This Company Should Continue Upward Trend!!! Congratulations to our
members.