Integrate noosfero with etherpad-lite

Daniel Tygel dtygel at gmail.com
Thu Aug 29 20:01:08 BRT 2013

Hi all,

     We already have developped a possible merge request for noosfero,
which includes the etherpadlite-embed plugin for Tinymce
(https://github.com/dtygel/tinymce-etherpadlite-embed).

     This plugin doesn't install an etherpad-lite server, but only
allows for a user to simply embed the pad in a normal article in
noosfero clicking in a button in tinymce. You can see it in action here:
http://cirandas.net/cirandeiros/empreendimentos-cirandeiros (look at the
second and third meetings of SSE enterprises of Cirandas: they're pads!).

      The Action Item is: http://noosfero.org/Development/ActionItem2787
(there you'll see two screenshots showing the plugin in action).

      We would like to send a merge-request to Noosfero for version 0.45
. Anyone against it? The code is here:
https://github.com/CIRANDAS/noosfero-ecosol/pull/26/files

      Please feel free to test it and make your contributions.

      Thank you,

            daniel
PS: In the future, when etherpad-lite achieves the capacity to also
serve audio and video communication, we'll have this naturally working
in noosfero with this plugin!