Integrate noosfero with etherpad-lite

Ewout ter Haar ewout at usp.br
Thu Aug 29 20:19:03 BRT 2013

Hi Daniel,

It should be clear to your users what is happening (everything is
saved, everything can be overwritten, everything is hosted on a
third-party server, maybe). That will be a UX challenge. But if it is
clear what the use-cases are, this would be very nice!

In any case, relying on third-party servers for essential funcionality
is not a good idea. How are these TinyMCE plugins managed? Can I turn
them off and on in the web admin interface?

Ewout
http://social.stoa.usp.br/ewout
F. 30916696