Upgrade to 0.44.1 broke our site

Aurélio A. Heckert aurelio at colivre.coop.br
Fri Jul 26 20:37:38 BRT 2013

Only  to clarify (in peace) about my opinion:

I am (ever) very open to debate and I bring some contributer ideas to discuss at colivre, and also liked to have direct talks with Bráulio. :-)

I see interesting points on other deploy ways, but on the end of the day I give strong support to Debian packages.

That means to follow debian`s rails, but that means a more transparent upgrades and a great security support on all dependences.

We all know to argument this. I can do it, but with all goods and bad things in all options I hold the Debian way.

If you want my position in other topics, i`m open to show it. :-)

Hasta!
 Aurium