Upgrade to 0.44.1 broke our site

Leandro Nunes leandronunes at gmail.com
Mon Jul 29 22:38:51 BRT 2013

As you call me to talk

The debian rails problem is mainly related to you as you maintain the
> package.
>
> This and many other topics are directly related to you. Other noosfero
> developers don't even say their opinion.
>
> So I kind of understand when Colivre and you are directly called when
> something breaks.

Just for the record.
I agree with Noosfero follow debian rails releases.

The greater problem is that debian wheezy was launched and Noosfero didn't
follow the release.

There is no relationship between be compatible with debian stable and run
Noosfero with gems and bundle.
We can also have a testing version in the future.
We only have to do more coding than talking.

So my advice is let's write less emails and make more code.

http://gitorious.org/noosfero/noosfero/commits/rails3

Shit happens. Let's deal with it.

Regards

--
Dois Axé!!!

-----
"Comece fazendo o que é necessário, depois o que é possível e de repente
você estará fazendo o impossível."
                                   São Francisco de Assis
Leandro Nunes