Upgrade to 0.44.1 broke our site

Antonio Terceiro terceiro at colivre.coop.br
Mon Jul 29 20:49:48 BRT 2013

On Fri, Jul 26, 2013 at 05:11:36AM -0300, Bráulio Bhavamitra wrote:
> Well, this is related to the ownership and how decisions are made in
> noosfero.
>
> Noosfero is owned and managed by one organization, Colivre. So
> problems are directed to this organization.  In other free software
> that dont rely on one organization the resposability is left to the
> community and related developers.

Interestingly enough, the majority of features added in 0.44.0 were
*not* developed by Colivre. So basically we reached a point in which
anyone is welcome to mess things up, because the blame is already
reserved for Colivre. ;-)

> The debian rails problem is mainly related to you as you maintain the
> package.  This and many other topics are directly related to you.
> Other noosfero developers don't even say their opinion.

You are missing the point. I don't mind answering questions, giving my
point of view and discussing alternatives. I won't accept, however, to
be put in position of owing explanations, because I don't.

--
Antonio Terceiro <terceiro at colivre.coop.br>
Colivre - Cooperativa de Tecnologias Livres