always assume good faith

"Aurélio A. Heckert" aurelio at colivre.coop.br
Sat Jun 21 12:47:41 BRT 2014

Well... I must to reinforce Terceiro's message, remembering another
point defined on the same meeting where the procedures for new features
was created. On that day we also agreed that we need explicit clear
rules (/that was pointed by Rodrigo, and accepted by all/), and the
Colivre is the only with the costs to review merge requests. The
_*review*_ is the real funnel for merging bugfixes and new features, and
with some contribution from other community members (in this work
process) the merge can come faster.

On that day i proposed a form to make this review easier. I did and told
to the fellow community:
http://listas.softwarelivre.org/pipermail/noosfero-dev/2013-October/000692.html

Far as I know, that was never used... :-(
How can we talk about adding new commiters, if we have only the current
small group of commiters with experience in code review*?*

Cheers...
  Aurium

PS: "corporation" was a nice word selection to be not nice.