noosfero | Hstore Support (!1178)

Rodrigo Souto gitlab at mg.gitlab.com
Thu May 4 17:34:31 BRT 2017

Yeah, this extension that is already on the schema was a mystery to me as well. I couldn't any reference for it in the code.

I thought that having the extension being enabled by the schema was the proper way of doing it as well until a saw this superuser limitation. I considered as well simply making noosfero user a superuser but it looked like a drastic measure just to bypass the extension problem. An application shouldn't need to have superuser permissions on postgresql because there might be other databases that don't concern it running there as well.

Nonetheless, I'm really not sure which is the best way to go here.

---